Как написать e-mail – Sending a Basic Email
- You can simply write “Hi (friend’s name)” for informal emails.
- You can also write “Dear (friend’s name)” if you want to be more formal.
4 Skip a line and start your message. Starting by focusing on the other person is courteous.
- For example, ask “How are you?” or “What have you been doing?”
5 Skip a line and start a new paragraph. Write some information about yourself, keeping it short and succinct.
- If you have no news to share, then you can start writing about the subject of your email.
6 Personalize your message with a few emoticons and perhaps changing the fonts and colors within the email.
- A list of emoticons can be found here.
- Try the toolbar at the top of your screen or at the top of your email box and experiment with adding in different elements.
7 Close with some parting words.
- Some good examples of parting words include “Goodbye”, “Have a nice day” and “See you soon.”
8 Sign “Your friend, (your name).”
- Match the tone and look of your email to your relationship with your friend.
- Make sure that your email is easy to read. Don’t let emoticons and flashy fonts distract from the message that you want to send.
- Add a post-script (P.S.) if you forget something. Add the P.S. below your signature.
- You can find a variety of sites to sign up for a free email account. Test out some of the popular free email websites such as Hotmail, Gmail or Yahoo! Mail.
- Adding too many emoticons and decorations to an email can be overwhelming.
- Don’t make the email too hard to read by adding too many colors or bright colors.
Пополни свой словарный запас. Запомни эти слова на английском языке. Они помогут тебе в общении на английском языке.
P.S. Старайся запоминать хотя бы 5 слов – каждый день! Через месяц, ты будешь знать уже 150 слов.